
Here are just a few stories and pictures about our little family. Elizabeth is the oldest followed by Cody and then coming soon will be our new little boy.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Cody update
Welp, here we are. Cody is 38 and half weeks closer to being born. Just a week and a half to go hopefully. =) I went to the doctor today and waited an hour for them to check my weight and blood pressure. Since all was well, they told me to come back next week. I got the same speech as last time.......if you have contractions 5 or less minutes apart or have a sudden gush of liquid...go to the hospital and they'll call the doctor. Nice. Gee, wait an hour for a ten minute checkup. I told them they needed snacks in the waiting room if they were going to make people wait that long.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow, look at all those teeth!! The better to eat stuff with, my dear! I bet she is really looking forward to Cody getting here (hehe).
Love ya ... nana g
Post a Comment