Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun at the park

So it's the third day of summer and 7:00am. What do you do? GO TO THE PARK!!!

Elizabeth was ready to go and still having to wait on me to get out the door. Our neighbors, Katie, Isaac, and Brenna, took us to a cool little park in The Woodlands. Since it was so early, no one was there except us.
Elizabeth had lots of fun playing on the little jungle gym thingy.
I tried to get her to slide down this slide, but it didn't really work that well. What's with the bumps? The only other little slide was a tube and I couldn't get my body up on the platform to send her down. She would have loved it.

Soon after that we discovered the SWINGS!!! She loved the swings. She stayed on that for a while and then went back after exploring a little more.




I got her to slide down the big slide by putting her on about halfway down. I wasn't about to crawl up that whole thing only two weeks from my due date.
She loved it! She ran over and gave me a hug. =) Sweet girl!

1 comment:

Nana G said...

Hugs are great and I love the pigtails! She's such the big girl now.

love ya ... nana g