How exciting...Elizabeth's first Father's Day that she can actually GIVE her daddy a gift.
She started off the day eating her normal pancakes and grape jelly. She likes to dip it.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I grabbed her and the presents and headed upstairs. It was so cute. Elizabeth held the cards and handed them to Jeff. She sat in his lap and clapped while he opened everything. He got lots of big hugs and kisses.

She had to look pretty for Father's Day. So she wore her CUTE dress that she just got from Nana! I love it!

And of course her hair had to look good to match the dress. We went with pigtails. Doesn't she look great?
Elizabeth kept calling the other phone in our house and talking on it like she was having a real conversation. It was really funny.
She started off the day eating her normal pancakes and grape jelly. She likes to dip it.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I grabbed her and the presents and headed upstairs. It was so cute. Elizabeth held the cards and handed them to Jeff. She sat in his lap and clapped while he opened everything. He got lots of big hugs and kisses.

She had to look pretty for Father's Day. So she wore her CUTE dress that she just got from Nana! I love it!

And of course her hair had to look good to match the dress. We went with pigtails. Doesn't she look great?
Mimi, Papa, Uncle Lance, and Uncle Reid came over so we could have a Father's Day lunch for Papa. We had steak, baked potatos and beans. Elizabeth really liked the steak and baked potato. For dessert we had banana pudding and strawberry cake! YUMMY!
Elizabeth kept calling the other phone in our house and talking on it like she was having a real conversation. It was really funny.






1 comment:
I had more fun than anyone! Elizabeth and I both love to eat and play! She is so entertaining! And, I think my sunglasses look much better on her! Hugs :)
Post a Comment