Sunday, April 26, 2009

First swim!

Well, I bought the pool last year, but we never got around to filling it up last year. It was a pretty day and I thought Elizabeth would enjoy a little swim. I blew the pool up and I put her in the water. She didn't really like it at first, but then she had sooooooo much fun that I had a hard time getting her out. Once I pulled her out she started crawling back to the pool.

Maybe the water was a little too cold for her.
She finally started to settle in and play with the floaties.



Then she started to enjoy herself. =)




I think she had fun! It was starting to get overcast and it was really windy so we went inside.

1 comment:

Nana Goldin said...

It looks like Nana needs to get her a Barbie to swim in the pool with her (hahaha)... or at least some cool pool toys!

love ya ... nana g