Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pretty in the Bluebonnets

After we got back from the Easter festivities at the Farm, Elizabeth and I walked across the street from Nana and Pappy's house to take bluebonnet pictures. FINALLY. I really thought we wouldn't be able to take any bluebonnet pictures this year. Luckily, one of their neighbors had a few huge patches of them in their yard. PERFECT!!!
If you haven't seen previous posts, Elizabeth HATES grass. I was worried all the pictures would look the same....a poor crying little baby. =/ She sat down and cried the first five pictures and then started playing with a weed. Toward the end there was a cat that came down from the neighbor's house and she was all excited and smiley about that. So I actually got some good pictures. YEA!!!
She spotted the cat!






1 comment:

nana g said...

Her eyes match the bluebonnets!! She's just as pretty as the flowers.

love ya ... nana g