Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cody Dr. Visit

Welp, we went to visit Dr. Eckhardt today and see how Cody was doing. We went in and I had to get my sugar drink. We waited in the lobby for the nurse to call my name. 20 minutes later...YEA!!! We got called. The nurse tried to hold Elizabeth while I got weighed. She was NOT happy about that. I have no idea what was going on with her, but she was happy just to sit on the floor and look around. After being weighed, we went in the exam room and got to hear Cody's heartbeat. It was 156bpm. Elizabeth sat right on top of me while the nurse checked out the heartbeat and measured my belly. I guess Elizabeth thought the nurse was still going to take her away because she wouldn't let the lady get near her.

So here are a few pictures of Elizabeth while we were waiting on Dr. Eckhardt to make his entrance. He never did since he rushed away to deliver a baby at the hospital across the street. I can't believe that will be me in a couple of months. I'm getting down to the two week visits instead of the four week visits.


Here's Elizabeth stuffing her face with puffies while we wait. Ok, she's moved on the Nilla wafers.

Back to puffies.


She kept kissing herself in the mirror.



Isn't she CUTE????





1 comment:

Lauren the Great said...

Yes!!! She IS really cute! I love her!