Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Uhh....procratination



Welp, tomorrow........I mean today is Thanksgiving! It's 1:00am and I'm up baking a pie. So here's the story. I was supposed to make an apple pie, but Lauren told me today that I'm supposed to make pumpkin or we won't have one. So I'm making both. I thought I could make both pies in the morning, but the more I thought about it, the less confident I was that I could make and bake two pies before we were supposed to leave for Lumberton. Now I'm still awake waiting on the pumpkin pie to finish cooking. It has 13 minutes left to bake. YAY!!! I hope it tastes good. It smells good. =)

I still have to make the apple pie in the morning. Cody's crying. BYE!
Look at how happy he is to be awake at 1:30 in the morning!!! Oh well, no rest for the weary.

1 comment:

Nana G said...

Why does it not surprise me that the pies were made at the very last minute ... Last Minute Meagan! The effort was worth it because they were YUMMY!!!

Love ya ... Nana G