I was trying the get a good picture of her, but she kept walking away and then she wouldn't quit saying BA BA BA. So, it is what it is.
Here's a picture of CODY in his cool onsie for his 1st Thanksgiving.
Aunt Mandy (Vivienne is still growing in her belly), Cody, and Nana.
Tyler and Elizabeth were playing catch with Uncle Aaron. Well, Aaron was throwing the ball back and forth to Tyler. Elizabeth just ran around and followed the ball if it hit the ground. Pretty funny in person. Jeff and I took off while they were playing. She just waved bye and kept playing. LOOK! You can see her waving. She blew a few kisses too.
1 comment:
We had the best time with Elizabeth and Cody. I got to hold Cody as much as I wanted to and Pappy acted his age and played with Elizabeth as much as he wanted to. It was a great visit.
Love ya ... nana g
Post a Comment