We went to the Koon's house for the traditional ham and potato soup and off to church for the candle light service. Elizabeth changed into her pretty Christmas dress which I didn't take pictures of, sorry. She kept trying to play with people sitting in the pew infront of us during the service. She REALLY wanted to have the Lord's supper and made it through everything except the actually lighting of the candles.
Here are just a few stories and pictures about our little family. Elizabeth is the oldest followed by Cody and then coming soon will be our new little boy.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Christmas Eve Pictures
After I got my new camera for Christmas I had forgotten to download my pictures for the old camera. Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve that I never put online.
We went to the Koon's house for the traditional ham and potato soup and off to church for the candle light service. Elizabeth changed into her pretty Christmas dress which I didn't take pictures of, sorry. She kept trying to play with people sitting in the pew infront of us during the service. She REALLY wanted to have the Lord's supper and made it through everything except the actually lighting of the candles.


We went to the Koon's house for the traditional ham and potato soup and off to church for the candle light service. Elizabeth changed into her pretty Christmas dress which I didn't take pictures of, sorry. She kept trying to play with people sitting in the pew infront of us during the service. She REALLY wanted to have the Lord's supper and made it through everything except the actually lighting of the candles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment