Friday, August 1, 2008

Last trip to Lumberton for the summer

Well, today we took our last trip to Lumberton for the summer. We visited with Kristin at Momma and Daddy's house and then we met Momma, Daddy, and Staci at Cheddar's for dinner. After that, we went back to Staci's house to visit with her and check out her house. (Ok, I checked out her house. Lauren had seen it before.) Elizabeth LOVED playing with Staci's dog Cooper. I would love to have a dog like him. We left there around 8:30 and headed back to the Goldin household. Elizabeth took her bath and I tried to feed her a little bottle. She didn't want any of that. She only wanted to PLAY! Here's a video of her playing with Pappy at 9:45 at night. (She's usually asleep at 8:00.)

1 comment:

Brent and Staci Weir said...

How CUTE is she?!?!?! I loved hanging out with you all last night. Had so much fun visiting and holding babies! And I'm pretty sure that Cooper loved Elizabeth too. :)

In fact he's sprawled out in my lap while sitting at my desk...he's plumb passed out.