Sunday, August 17, 2008

7 months old

Elizabeth turned 7 months old on Saturday. She finally sat in the bathtub all on her own instead of in her little bath seat. It seems like she really likes biting on the washcloth. The thing was hanging out of her mouth a few times.

OK so she had been sitting there for a while when I finally decided to ask Jeff for the camera. So, I think she was tired of sitting there and wanted to move around. Unfortunately, the bathtub is a little slippery. I guess we'll have to get one of those non-slip things for her.

She's getting really good at playing in her exersaucer. She's finally mastered everything and has moved on to entertaining herself with weird noises. Watch the video and you'll see. I used to pat my hand on her mouth while she was making noises and it sounded funny. She's figured out how to do it on her own. SMART GIRL!


No comments: