Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July pictures!!

I still don't have my camera, but Momma sent the pictures to me over email. YEA!! There are finally pictures from the Fourth of July!!!


There were 40 people there to celebrate the 4th of July and Paw Bear's 82 birthday at Nana and Pappy's house. The cake that Aunt Terrie made was delicious. The apple pie that Grandma made was awesome! She's going to teach me this summer. She just doesn't know it yet. We also enjoyed yummy hamburgers and hotdogs made by Pappy. Nana took care of the rest of the stuff. It was all great and more than my belly could handle. After an afternoon of partying, we went to First Baptist Huffman for their Freedom Festival that they hold each year. This year Elly could actually see the fireworks. Last year she was still in my belly. When it was time for the fireworks, she was a little fussy, but when they started, she stopped and stared at them. It was a great day.
She loves this walker thingy. Watch out! She'll mow you down and enjoy it. Road rage??? I guess it would be more like floor rage.
She really liked moving the gear shift.

She could only touch the floor with one foot or both sets of toes.

Happy 4th of July Nana!

Watch the video!


Ok, so I have the pictures of her watching the fireworks on my phone since I left my camera at Momma's house. When I figure out how to get them off of there, I'll post them at the end of this thing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elly? Who's Elly? Elizabeth is so cute and she was such the good girl that day.

love ya ... nana g

Lauren the Great said...

Oh my gosh! That first picture of her in the walker thing looks like it's from the package or something! She really was the sweet girl that day!!!

Anonymous said...

Personally, I thought all the babies were good that day. It wasn't near as noisy as it usually is. Maybe it was because the older kids were outside. Or maybe I am just getting old and deaf!