Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cute in polka dots

We went to Chuy's Mexican Restaurant today with Nana, Pappy and Auntie Lulu. My tacos were YUMMY! Elizabeth wore a CUTE little polka dot dress. We went to Walmart after lunch and a nap and there were two ladies that kept trying to talk to her in the checkout line. She opened the converstation. While we were at Walmart, I found these little bows to clip on her hair. She's a cutie....

Here she is swinging in her swing.

LOOK at her BOW!!!
She can sit on the stairs all by herself. Cute dress! Thanks Nana!!

I don't know what she's laughing at. She must have told a really good joke. Look...it's a knee slapper!

I think there's a bug on the floor or something.

This is what you see before she attacks you with kisses and I mean attack. You'll need a poncho to stay dry.

Yeah......this is her normal pose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such sweet baby kisss they are!! she's so huggable and squeezable and, well, just delightful!

love ya ... nana g