Here are just a few stories and pictures about our little family. Elizabeth is the oldest followed by Cody and then coming soon will be our new little boy.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Photo shoot
Ok, we tried taking pictures outside, but I guess the sun was just too bright. She wouldn't open her eyes for anything. If she did open her eyes, they were all red. Oh well. The last shot is from the ones we took inside before going outside. Baby belly! PRETTY!!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my gosh!! She looks so pretty in that last one!! I mean, she looks pretty in all of them, but ESPECIALLY in the one inside!!!
I love the one where she's pulling up her shirt! Cute tummy!!!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! She looks so pretty in that last one!! I mean, she looks pretty in all of them, but ESPECIALLY in the one inside!!!
I love the one where she's pulling up her shirt! Cute tummy!!!
Post a Comment