We started out the day in Lumberton. Nana Goldin got Elizabeth a BUMBO chair to help her sit up on her own. Although Elizabeth looks SUPER cute in her chair, we're going to exchange it for green. Isn't she cute in her sunglasses? They have cherries on them. She loves wearing them in the car. They really help to keep the sun out of her eyes. I can't tell if she's sleeping or just sitting in the car. =/
After the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong (it wasn't that long, but it felt long since I was tired) ride home from Nana and Pappy's house, we went over to Mimi and Pappaw's house for lunch. It was a pretty day so we took a few pictures outside.

I love her hat!
Elizabeth and Jeff on his FIRST Father's Day. Elizabeth got him a big pack of Kit Kats and the shirt that he's wearing. Nice!
She loves it when her daddy makes her fly in the air.
Elizabeth and Mimi
I love her hat!

Elizabeth and Jeff on his FIRST Father's Day. Elizabeth got him a big pack of Kit Kats and the shirt that he's wearing. Nice!
She loves it when her daddy makes her fly in the air.
No comments:
Post a Comment