Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ok, so here's the deal. I put Elizabeth in her bed and she was asleep. I go back downstairs and she's NOT asleep. So, I took a couple of pictures. Her new sleeping positions are pretty funny. She takes up the whole bed or atleast she tries to take up the whole bed.


She usually sleeps crooked in the bed. This isn't anything new, but she doesn't spread out like this all the time.

She really enjoys talking before going to sleep.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaawww!!! I love the first picture!!! She looks so sleepy and sweet!!! :-D

Also, I don't know ANYONE who takes up the whole bed!! Where would she get that from??

Lastly, I love the video!!! She's so funny! Her little talking is so cute -- especially since she's constantly working out her legs!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Kaelin and I watched this together and we both agree that she could be the next Hannah Montana!