We had our family pictures take when my brother and his family traveled to Texas from Virginia as a surprise for my parents.
From left to right you have the Koons, Goldins and Sachitanos. Our family has really grown!
Top row from left to right is Noah, Vivienne, and Cody. On the bottom row from left to right is Kyle, Emily, Tyler, Elizabeth and Molly.
The Koon Family

I love Cody's smile. When he's happy, he is really happy.
I can't believe this little girl will start kindergarten in September.
By the end, Kyle was pretty tired. He refused to take a nap on the way over. He was really NOT into taking any pictures. SOOOOOOOO, this is the only picture we have of him with Elizabeth and Cody and none by himself. I think Cody's face says it all. Oh well, we got the pictures taken with a big thanks to KATIE BEAUCHENE!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment