Saturday, August 29, 2009

My little cuties

Yeah, so life has certainly been an adventure since Cody has come. Elizabeth is learning lots of new things! Oh yeah and she's getting in to WAY more things too. She's doing a great job at being a big sister.


So here's a picture of Elizabeth at Nana's house. She WAS doing a great job drawing on the easel and then got QUIET.......You know what that means. Well, now I do. Something BAD is going on. I figured that she thought her body was a better canvas instead of the paper. I think green is her new favorite color.
Cody is adorable as always. =)

Awwww, sleepy babies.


Yeah, she's really excited about something. I can't remember what it was.





1 comment:

Nana G said...

At least the art work was on her and not the walls (hehehehe). Could this mean a tattoo in the near future?

love ya ... nana g