
When we got to the doctor's office, Elizabeth started walking around and playing. She was comfortable since she had been there so many times before. There were probably about two other people in the waiting room besides us. She kept walking up to this one woman and then running away. The rest of the time she played on the table and kept sitting in the Elmo chair.

This was AFTER the ultrasound while we were waiting FOREVER to see the doctor.

I finally got to go in to see the doctor. She said that Cody got an 8 out of 8 on some test that they do from the ultrasound at this stage. HE MADE A 100!!!! Go CODY!!! Still in the womb and already making A's. All is well in babyland.
I can't find the ultrasounds or I would have one posted on here. His face takes up the whole picture.
I can't wait 'til he gets here. I'm sure Elizabeth is going to make a GREAT big sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment