Elizabeth is growing, growing, growing! She's starting to crawl around on her knees instead of doing her little army man crawl. She now has two teeth, but you can only really see one. She's eating big people food too! She ate a blueberry muffin made by her daddy last Saturday. I hope you enjoy the pictures.
Gimme, gimme!!!
Here she is occupying her time making those important phone calls while she's waiting to see the doctor. He ended up giving us eye drops for pink eye and GROSS purple medicine for congestion. She really hates the purple medicine. Ok, she hated the eye drops too, but those stopped after five days. We're still taking the congestion stuff.
Here she is eating her first REAL meal. Stroganoff, mashed potatoes, mac'n'cheese (blue box), and baked beans. She ate ALL of the mac'n'cheese and baked beans, half of the mashed potatoes, and only two spoon fulls of stroganoff. She loved it!
2 comments:
Yea for the teeth!!! It won't be long before she's asking for a Whopper with fries.
love ya ... nana g
She's so beautiful! I love her more and more every time I see her!!!
Post a Comment