Welp, it looks like we're going to add the Koon family in June. I took a pregnancy test the Sunday before Halloween and it was positive. I haven't really been feeling much like I did last time so I took another one on Monday and it was also positive. Now it begins.... all the doctor visits. Atleast Elizabeth won't have to go every three months anymore....I don't think. The good thing on top of everything else is that this baby will be born in the summer and I won't have to take time off from school in the middle of the year again. YEA!!!
See...it's positive!!!
Remember Elizabeth when she was only a couple weeks old???
She's grown up so much!! Here she is at 9 months old.
3 comments:
so happy for you! congrats!!!
has elizabeth told you what she wants? i bet she wants a baby sister so she'll have somebody to play and share with! he or she will be well loved 'cause that means more kisses and hugs!
love ya ... nana g
From a little bit of hair, to WILD hair!!! She's still the schweetest liddle baby girl!!! LOVE HER!!! :)
Post a Comment