Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween pajamas rock!

Elizabeth got some CUTE little pajamas from Nana and Pappy for Halloween. I know it's not Halloween yet, but it's the right month. Soooooooo, she's wearing them and they're CUTE on her. I love the pumpkin on the rear-end. Best of all, she's wearing them. So that makes them even cuter. =)



4 comments:

Lauren the Great said...

Awww!!! Schweet liddle Bizzle!!!

Yeah, I put Noah's on him the other day. He actually got to wear them to Ms. Lisa's 'cause he was still sleeping when we left the house!

Anonymous said...

I wonder what the pumpkin on the rear is smiling so big about???? She and Noah make anything cute!

love ya ... nana g

Brent and Staci Weir said...

I absolutely LOVE her pumpkin butt! Its so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

just think...next halloween she will have a baby sister/brother to go trick or treating with!!! I'm so excited for her :-)

nana g