Watch the video at the bottom and you'll see what I mean.
Here are just a few stories and pictures about our little family. Elizabeth is the oldest followed by Cody and then coming soon will be our new little boy.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Trying cereal with a spoon
Ok, so now that Elizabeth is 4 months old the doctor said to start giving her cereal. We tried the infant feeder....she didn't like it. We tried giving her a little in her bottle...she didn't notice, but it took her a reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long time to eat the bottle. I think she was having to suck on it too much and she got tired. So I wanted to try giving it to her with a spoon. She just kind of spit it out. I doubt she actually got anything. Oh well, it's something new. We'll just try again tomorrow. Once she gets cereal down, then we move on to PEAS!!! =)
Watch the video at the bottom and you'll see what I mean.




Watch the video at the bottom and you'll see what I mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eeeew.... poor little Bizzle! She'll get the hang of it, though!
Nummy Num!! Next is green stuff and then FRUIT!
love ... nana g
Post a Comment